Monday, July 9, 2012

Guest post at Missing Lovebirds!


Hello all! It was a busy weekend and I have a busy week ahead (a writing workshop and a friend's film premiere, among other things) but I wanted to make sure that you didn't miss out on the guest post I did for Elanor's lovely blog while she's on vacation. I decided to share a recipe that I like to call the "chatwich." It's delicious, and even better, it's really simple. Click on the image above to see it!

Also coming very soon (hopefully, hopefully): the long-awaited redesign of the blog. The header is finished and I can't wait to share it with you all!

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week. Do you have anything fun planned?

3 comments:

  1. ooh the sandwich looks sooooo delicious :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! And can't wait for the re-design!



    http://youreinbrookelynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete